st: Marginal effects after GLLAPRED for ologit

From   Tracey West <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Marginal effects after GLLAPRED for ologit
Date   Sat, 12 Jan 2013 00:42:52 +1000

Hi,
I am wanting to produce the marginal effects for all of my variables
that I previously achieved with:

mfx, predict(outcome(1))
mfx, predict(outcome(2))
mfx, predict(outcome(3))
mfx, predict(outcome(4))

I am now using a GLLAMM ologit and have the following for my GLLAPRED syntax:
gllapred p_marg1, mu marg above (1)
gllapred p_marg2, mu marg above (2)
gllapred p_marg3, mu marg above (3)

But I just don't know how to produce the ME for all of the variables
(and I'm not sure if I have the right syntax). All examples of syntax
I can find plot a twoway graph after GLLAPRED and don't produce the ME
for the variables. I know that this query has been posted a number of
times on StataList but I still can't work out how to do it. Is there a
simple answer, or is it quite complicated?

Any help would be very much appreciated!

--
Tracey West BComm