Re: st: Coefficient Constraints as Counterfactuals

Subject   Re: st: Coefficient Constraints as Counterfactuals
Date   Thu, 10 Jan 2013 17:32:15 -0500

Occasionally post-estimation commands will work when the estimation
command is run under version control. I am guessing that won't be the
case here, but you can try it, e.g.

Version 8: xtpcse...

Also, you said the predicted values were wrong...but were the
parameter estimates right, I.e. did the constraint seem to work?

Sent from my iPad