st: GLLAMM gateaux

From   "Stefan Kreisel" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: GLLAMM gateaux
Date   Thu, 10 Jan 2013 20:26:20 +0100

Hi.
I was running GLLAMM quite successfully with a latent growth curve kind of setup; after shutting down Stata for a while (that's the only thing I recall that's changed to before), I now get funny errors:
When I increase the number of nip's to more than one using the nip() option - and carrying over parameters from the previous model with one less mass point using from(...) and lf0(`k' `ll'), gateaux(# # #), I get "no gateaux derivatives could be calculated without the lf0() option" - and the procedure terminates. Any ideas?
Cheers
Stefan

Evangelisches Krankenhaus Bielefeld gGmbH
Akademisches Lehrkrankenhaus der Universität Münster

Sitz der Gesellschaft
Kantensiek 11 | 33617 Bielefeld

Amtsgericht Bielefeld HRB 30169

Geschäftsführer