Re: st: Fw: Foreach loop for graphs: ylabel & legend box

From   Friedrich Huebler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Fw: Foreach loop for graphs: ylabel & legend box
Date   Thu, 10 Jan 2013 11:54:31 -0500

Jacob,

You can add space at the top of the graph by examining the range of
values in your y-variable. In the example below the range of the
vertical axis is extended by 20% of the maximum value of mpg. You
still have to add labels but that can be automated as well.

. sysuse auto
. collapse mpg, by(rep78)
. sum mpg
. local ymax = ceil(r(max)/5*6)
. twoway line mpg rep78, yscale(r(0 `ymax')) legend(on ring(0) pos(11))

Friedrich