Re: st: No wonder Nate Silver is always right

From   "Dimitriy V. Masterov" <[email protected]>
To   Statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: No wonder Nate Silver is always right
Date   Wed, 9 Jan 2013 16:22:59 -0800

Stata has been cropping up in all kinds of interesting places. Check
out second 29 of this video about economist/nutrition guru Art De
Vany:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsLyp8XloCE

The good old summarize command!

DVM