Re: st: Blundell & Robin (1999) estimator

From   William Buchanan <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Blundell & Robin (1999) estimator
Date   Tue, 8 Jan 2013 15:04:39 -0800

Hi Ben,

Perhaps some of the confusion could be better clarified by following some of the established conventions of the Statalist?  The second bullet in the link (http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/resources/statalist-faq/#others) would likely clarify this and help you to restate your question in a way that will be more likely to elicit helpful responses from other list members.

HTH,
Billy