Re: st: Stata 13 wishlist

Subject   Re: st: Stata 13 wishlist
Date   Mon, 7 Jan 2013 12:32:17 -0500

There are a lot of user written routines that are better than Stata's
built in commands. More critically, I bet there are many cases where
Statacorp could rewrite the program more efficiently and keep it up to
date across new versions of Stata. I always say that my own programs
are slow but sure. Well, slow anyway.

But if Statacorp has to start paying royalties to Nick Cox, it is
either going to go bankrupt or will have to double the cost of its
software.

Sent from my iPad