Re: st: Correction for Autocorrelation and Heteroskedasticity

From   William Buchanan <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Correction for Autocorrelation and Heteroskedasticity
Date   Mon, 7 Jan 2013 07:23:42 -0800

Hi June,

First, have you tried replicating this problem with any of the Stata datasets or with a dataset that you've generated on your own that you can provide to list members?  Second, please read the Statalist FAQ regarding the use of full names and providing enough detail to get a good response from the listserv members.

HTH,
Billy Buchanan