Re: st: Comparing two lognormal distributions

From   Syed Hasan <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Comparing two lognormal distributions
Date   Sat, 5 Jan 2013 19:55:09 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Nick. I appreciate your response.I should have been clear on my question. My intent is to compare truncation of one distribution compared to the other. Sorry about that.

Regards,

Syed