Re: st: Comparing two lognormal distributions

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Comparing two lognormal distributions
Date   Sat, 5 Jan 2013 23:41:27 +0000

I wasn't aware that lognormal distributions were defined by a degree
of truncation.

-findit lognormal- would have found for you what there is under that heading.

If truncation is key to your problem, my guess is that you need to
write your own code, but -lognfit- (SSC) might give you some ideas.

I think you'll get much better answers with much more detail about the
underlying problem.

Nick