Re: labels for bar charts [was: Re: st: Stata 13 wishlist]

From   William Buchanan <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: labels for bar charts [was: Re: st: Stata 13 wishlist]
Date   Fri, 4 Jan 2013 13:15:30 -0800

Hi Nick,

It comes up when creating stacked bar graphs and/or a wrapper I created at work for your -catplot- package (available from ssc). The context is typically in the case of an observational protocol where the company wants one bar per category per year, where each bar represents the percentage of the total observations in a given year.

I'll try to find an example graph and post it somewhere later.

Thanks again,
Billy

Sent from my iPhone