RE: st: comparing probit coefficients across two groups

From   Ebru Ozturk <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: comparing probit coefficients across two groups
Date   Fri, 4 Jan 2013 23:12:31 +0200

Allison's (1999) paper can answer the question of e.g. is the effect of education on income greater for men than it is for women?. But when I read the paper titled "Using Heterogeneous Choice Models To Compare Logit and Probit Coefficients Across Groups" (Williams, 2009) do you think it also focuses on comparison of coefficients across groups?