Re: st: xtmixed

From   William Buchanan <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: xtmixed
Date   Thu, 3 Jan 2013 15:21:29 -0800

Hi Carol,

Nick Cox sent out an email a few days ago with some useful information that would help you get a useful response to your query.  The first (and one of the most important things) is to include "exactly" what you typed and what Stata returned.  In the case here, where you most likely aren't able to share your data, you should try to reproduce the issue you are facing with one of the system installed datasets.

HTH,

Billy