Re: st: Stata 12 issues with .csv files

From   Daniel MacPherson <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Stata 12 issues with .csv files
Date   Thu, 3 Jan 2013 12:23:47 -0500

replace force).  It didn't solve my problem.  Stata still reported an
error and immediately shut down. A co-worker suggested that I convert
the .csv files into .txt files before I appended the data sets in
Stata. This surprisingly worked!
Unfortunately, I cannot share my data sets with anyone as they contain
confidential information and sharing them would probably result in me
losing my job.

Thanks for your help!

Daniel MacPherson