RE: st: year variables in xtabond

From   André Ferreira Coelho <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: year variables in xtabond
Date   Thu, 03 Jan 2013 12:20:31 +0100

Dear Sjoerd,

Thank you for your answer and for the suggested paper, which I'll find
certainly helpful.
Meanwhile I found that while I had generated missing values and only
replaced those observations by 1, the example using abdata.dta has all
the remaining observations replaced by zeros. I don't know why -xtabond-
does not work in the way I had previously generated dummies..
Yes, you are right about including dummies and a year variable. I just
wanted to control for some more recent years in my database.

Appreciated for you help,

Andre