Re: st: Messy graphs with tmap and spmap.

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Messy graphs with tmap and spmap.
Date   Wed, 2 Jan 2013 18:48:28 +0000

As others get superb results from these programs, on this evidence my
only suggestion is that
the problem lies in the specific shape files. If you can post them
somewhere, then it is possible
that other users will be willing to check.

I've already qualified for Top Curmudgeon 2013 on this list, but
you've yet to explain where these user-written programs come from!

Nick