Re: st: Stata 13 wishlist

From   Amadou DIALLO <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Stata 13 wishlist
Date   Wed, 2 Jan 2013 18:30:28 +0100

Nick,

If I recall correctly, the first version of graph editor displays on
the screen any modification done to the graph (such as .arrpush,
etc.). But this feature has disappeared.

Also, why not, after the user has done all his editions, Stata
"reconstructs" the command and displays it? We are talking about
"wishes" aren't we?

Another wish I have is to display the name of the data in memory in a
separate box, so that when looping across data sets, the box can
dynamically be populated with the name (I know of the address bar but
I think a small box somewhere on top of the screen is more relevant).

I finally want to thank you for your extraordinary effort to help us
on our daily work.

Good night.

Amadou B. DIALLO, PhD.
Senior Economist, AfDB.