st: Thanks to Stata people

From   "Carlo Lazzaro" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Thanks to Stata people
Date   Wed, 2 Jan 2013 15:31:49 +0100

Dear All,
I am pleased to express my grateful thankfulness to all the Statalisters who
helped me out during 2012 and to all those who posted their queries on the
list, since some of their problems were mine some months before or might be
mine in the future.

All the Best for a healthy, peaceful and interesting 2013.

Kind Regards,

Carlo