Re: st: extracting of data

From   Prakash Singh <>
Subject   Re: st: extracting of data
Date   Mon, 31 Dec 2012 19:57:16 +0530

Nick sorry but that is type error.
Thanks for the suggestion anyway.

Moreover I am looking some help on creating look so that I can repeat
the following code for each level 1 to 9.

set more off
set mem 500m
tempfile mydata
foreach l of numlist 11/19 {
   infile using D:\TEAM_PC\level`l'.dct, clear
   capture append using `mydata'
    save `mydata', replace
use `mydata', clear
keep if level==1
save level1_list.dta", replace

*   For searches and help try:

© Copyright 1996–2016 StataCorp LP   |   Terms of use   |   Privacy   |   Contact us   |   Site index