st: error message returned after -ivregress 2sls

From   "Shi, Shishan (MU-Student)" <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: error message returned after -ivregress 2sls
Date   Mon, 31 Dec 2012 00:43:41 +0000

Hi Stata users,
I think someone had the same problem as I do, but I didn't find the answer to that question, so I posted mine again.
I am trying to run a 2SLS with fixed effect, and clustering at the cl.var level.

My codes are
 ivregress 2sls depvar indepvar dummy1-dummy1363 (endogenous.var = IV), vce(cl cl.var)

dummy1-dummy1363 are dummy variables I created for running fixed effect.
xtivreg doesn't allow clustering so I have to use the dummy variable approach to do the fixed effect.

I got the following error message:

_rmcoll2list_wrk():  3301  subscript invalid
  <istmt>:     -  function returned error r(3301);

If I run the same codes without the dummy variables, I got no error message. Can someone help me with this?