st: nonlinear panel data model

From   Usman Gilani <ujgilani@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: nonlinear panel data model
Date   Sat, 29 Dec 2012 21:04:44 +0000

Hi,
I'm new to econometrics and stata. I'm interested in running a nonlinear regression based on panel data. I have tried different statistical tools in stata but not getting any appropriate one, the one which is GMM, i'm not getting it right how this will estimate the panel data as it does not ask to define any panel properties like panel data models in stata generally ask. e.g. panel data > linear regression.
Anybody who can guide me would be great.

thanks in advance

regards
GIlani