Re: st: Missing value problem - At a loss and grateful for any suggestions pls

From   William Buchanan <william@williambuchanan.net>
Subject   Re: st: Missing value problem - At a loss and grateful for any suggestions pls
Date   Thu, 27 Dec 2012 17:49:25 -0700

You may want to also read the Statalist FAQ, like you were asked to do when joining the listserv.

HTH,
Billy

Sent from my iPhone