Re: st: Missing value problem - Help please

From   William Buchanan <william@williambuchanan.net>
Subject   Re: st: Missing value problem - Help please
Date   Thu, 27 Dec 2012 17:45:52 -0700

You could impute the missing values, but Stata is doing what it should be doing by dropping cases with missing values on the independent variables. It also seems strange that attendance is being treated as a binary variable.

HTH,
Billy

Sent from my iPhone