RE: st: Marginal effects of interactions in Tobit

From   Ebru Ozturk <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Marginal effects of interactions in Tobit
Date   Thu, 27 Dec 2012 10:35:36 +0200

Thank you. But I asked it for a model with interaction terms. http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/statistics/marginal-effects-after-interactions/ in this link they have explained it for Probit models in Stata 10 version but we dont have any information on Tobit with interactions. Also there is no information how to graph these interactions in Tobit model.

Kind regards
Ebru