st: Tobit graphics

From   "Kakouros, Nikolaos" <Nikolaos.Kakouros@umassmemorial.org>
Subject   st: Tobit graphics
Date   Wed, 26 Dec 2012 21:43:04 +0000

Dear all,

I have a set of data and using a twoway scatter and lfitci to show graphically along with the least-squares regression line and confidence intervals.
Another set of data, however, is heavily censored with the dependent variable hitting a floor at 0 (and about a third of values actually being at zero).
I noted the recent discussion on Tobit, chaired by Maarten Buis.

I used tobit x y, ll(0)  for the regression but not sure how to recreate the lfitci output (regression line and confidence intervals) using the tobit regression info to produce the scatter graphic.
Any help would be appreciated.
With seasonal greetings,

Nikos

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review, transmission, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.