RE: st: Marginal effects of interactions in Tobit

From   "David Radwin" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Marginal effects of interactions in Tobit
Date   Tue, 25 Dec 2012 10:58:47 -0800 (PST)

I am sorry about the blank post just now. This question has been asked and
answered before. Please see:

http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2008-02/msg01138.html

You may also have luck with -clarify- by Gary King, Michael Tomz, and
Jason Wittenberg, described at http://j.mp/k3k0rx .

David
--
David Radwin