Re: st: Regaining control over axis ranges

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Regaining control over axis ranges
Date   Tue, 25 Dec 2012 12:52:25 +0000

To omit data, use -if-. The option

xscale(range(5000 10000))

won't do that. You need something like -if inrange(price, 5000, 10000)-.

Nick