Re: st: recode foreach with sysmis versus dot

From   annoporci <>
Subject   Re: st: recode foreach with sysmis versus dot
Date   Tue, 25 Dec 2012 05:21:58 +0800

See also -mvdecode- and -mvencode-.

Thanks Nick, that's great, especially the _all option

   mvdecode _all, mv(0=.)

Also note that the loop is not necessary here, as -recode- allows a varlist.

Thanks Daniel, I hadn't noticed, I'll look into that.

Thanks a lot to both of you.

Patrick Toche.