Re: st: re: rolling moments

From   annoporci <>
Subject   Re: st: re: rolling moments
Date   Sun, 23 Dec 2012 22:50:56 +0800

Thanks Kit,

At the time I read the abstract I didn't realize that summarize,detail returned the kurtosis (plain summarize doesn't). Your suggestion forced me to investigate deeper, thanks, again.

Patrick Toche.

Also note that Cox and Baum's -mvsumm- (SSC) will calculate any statistic that may be returned from summarize, and a couple that it does not. It is not tolerant of gaps, but that can be addressed with a business calendar.