st: Small N, small T monte carlo for static panels

From   Melvyn Weeks <>
Subject   st: Small N, small T monte carlo for static panels
Date   Fri, 21 Dec 2012 15:12:28 +0000

I am conducting a monte carlo analysis evaluating the performance of a number of static panel data estimators for a small T and small N setup.

Are there any examples of stata code, with specific reference to simulating heteroscedastic and autocorrelated panel errors. I can see how I might do this but interested in any existing examples

Many thanks

Dr. M. Weeks
Senior Lecturer in Economics
University of Cambridge