RE: st: Moderation effect by splitting the sample

From   Ebru Ozturk <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Moderation effect by splitting the sample
Date   Fri, 21 Dec 2012 10:38:27 +0200

Thank you Maarten. I cannot read your paper as I need to purchase it. Also you focus on logit models but I do probit and tobit regression. So does your approach apply to these models as well?

Kind regards
Ebru