Re: st: RE: extract the value from one cell and past it in another cell (Out of Office Autoreply: [email protected])

From   <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: RE: extract the value from one cell and past it in another cell (Out of Office Autoreply: [email protected])
Date   Fri, 21 Dec 2012 01:44:32 +0000

I am out of the office until Tuesday 8th January 2012.  I shall deal with your enquiry upon my return.  Enjoy the festive season!

Sarah Miller
Pathways Administrator
Department of Medical Statistics
London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
Keppel Street
London
WC1E 7HT
http://pathways.lshtm.ac.uk

>>> "Sarah Edgington" <[email protected]> 12/21/12 01:42 >>>

I think you've simplified your example too far for it to be clear what you actually want to do.
Under what circumstances do you want to make the substitution?  I could make some guesses based on your example, but they'd be nothing more than guesses.
If you can explain what rules you want to use to decide what cell to extract values from and which cells to copy those values to, we can probably help you figure out how to write the code.
-Sarah