st: Moderation effect by splitting the sample

From   Ebru Ozturk <ebru_0512@hotmail.com>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: Moderation effect by splitting the sample
Date   Thu, 20 Dec 2012 21:42:20 +0200

Dear All,

For non-linear models, I want to test the moderation effect of X variable. Can I test this moderation effect by spliting the sample according to X variable (moderator)?

Kind regards
Ebru