Re: st: weight in tab1

From   David Kantor <>
Subject   Re: st: weight in tab1
Date   Thu, 20 Dec 2012 12:30:17 -0500

Thanks for confirming what I suspected.
It looks like tab2 has the same unnecessary limitation.
Thanks also to Peter Lachenbruch for the additional info.

I may take this up with Statcorp.

At 05:57 PM 12/19/2012, you wrote:
I can see no logical reason at all. -tab1- is just a wrapper for
multiple calls to -tab-, as you know. It should support the same

You can check the situation in 12 for yourself by looking at

and it is the same.

I doubt that any update will benefit 10.1, so you will need to clone
-tab1- and do it yourself!