Re: st: Preserve Variable Labels After Reshape

From   David Torres <writeon4truth2@msn.com>
Subject   Re: st: Preserve Variable Labels After Reshape
Date   Wed, 19 Dec 2012 20:13:32 -0600

The 150 variables I have, however, are the same in each of five files, each representing a different year. The labels are the same. I am simple trying to keep those labels after a reshape. I fail to see how in my case this doesn't make sense.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone