Re: st: Preserve Variable Labels After Reshape

From   Joerg Luedicke <joerg.luedicke@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Preserve Variable Labels After Reshape
Date   Wed, 19 Dec 2012 21:07:08 -0500

I agree with Nick that this makes no sense. Say you reshape your 150
variables such that you have only one variable in long format, then
you have only one variable for which you can use one label.

Joerg