Re: st: Preserve Variable Labels After Reshape

From   David Torres <writeon4truth2@msn.com>
Subject   Re: st: Preserve Variable Labels After Reshape
Date   Wed, 19 Dec 2012 19:58:22 -0600

Okay, is there a way to save the labels and reinsert them after reshape? I'm not too keen on having to retype labels for 150 variables.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone