st: Preserve Variable Labels After Reshape

From   David Torres <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Preserve Variable Labels After Reshape
Date   Wed, 19 Dec 2012 20:16:20 -0500

I'm reshaping some data from wide to long and would like to preserve my variable labels.  Does anyone know an easy way to do this?

I've already tried the user-written commands -longshape-, -reshape7-, and -reshape8-.  My variable labels were not preserved.

Diego

--

David Diego Torres, PhD
NSF SBE Postdoctoral Research Fellow