Re: st: weight in tab1

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: weight in tab1
Date   Wed, 19 Dec 2012 22:57:32 +0000

I can see no logical reason at all. -tab1- is just a wrapper for
multiple calls to -tab-, as you know. It should support the same

You can check the situation in 12 for yourself by looking at

and it is the same.

I doubt that any update will benefit 10.1, so you will need to clone
-tab1- and do it yourself!