st: how to read OmniOutliner .xml files into Stata

From   Maria Kozhevnikova <maria.kozhevnikova@aaecon.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: how to read OmniOutliner .xml files into Stata
Date   Wed, 19 Dec 2012 14:42:40 -0500

Dear all,

I have a large number of .xml files that were created by OmniOutliner. Presumably Stata should be able to read them through xmluse, but when I try to do it I get:

" could not find ss:ExpandedRowCount attribute in tag Table
file not Stata format"

Has anyone done this before and/or knows that that error message means?

Thank you,

Maria