Re: st: testing differences between coefficients

From   Sjoerd van Bekkum <vanbekkum@ese.eur.nl>
Subject   Re: st: testing differences between coefficients
Date   Wed, 19 Dec 2012 20:15:10 +0100

If I understand you correctly, you can find the answer for OLS on
different Ys in the Stata FAQ:

http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/statistics/test-equality-of-coefficients/

I don't think it works differently for probit/tobit.
---

Sjoerd van Bekkum
Assistant Professor of Finance, Erasmus University, Netherlands
W  http://people.few.eur.nl/vanbekkum/    P (+31)-10-4082114   F (+31)
10 - 40 89165