st: Stata Journal Editors' Prize 2012: David Roodman

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Stata Journal Editors' Prize 2012: David Roodman
Date   Wed, 19 Dec 2012 12:25:44 +0000

On 28 March we as Stata Journal Editors announced the inauguration of
an annual Editors' Prize.

The terms and conditions remain visible at

http://www.stata-journal.com/sjpdf.html?articlenum=gn0052

On behalf of the Editorial board and the publishers, we are delighted
to announce the award of the 2012 Prize to David Roodman. Warmest
congratulations to David on this recognition of his outstanding work!

For full details, please see

http://www.stata-journal.com/sjpdf.html?articlenum=gn0054

which is accessible to all, regardless of whether you benefit from a
personal or institutional subscription to the Journal.

Although a formal announcement will appear in SJ 13(1), we are happy
to confirm that a Prize will be awarded in 2013 in respect of a paper
or papers published in the Stata Journal in 2010, 2011 or 2012. Once
you have read Stata Journal 12(4), you might like to nominate someone.

H. Joseph Newton and Nicholas J. Cox
Editors, Stata Journal