st: xtmixed for non-parametric outcome

From   Nikolaos Pandis <npandis@yahoo.com>
Subject   st: xtmixed for non-parametric outcome
Date   Wed, 19 Dec 2012 03:12:22 -0800 (PST)

Hi to all,

I am trying to run random effects model for continuous data with 3 categorical predictors (xtmixed).
My outcome is not normally distributed and neither are the residuals after fitting the model.
Question: is anyone aware of any Stata commands for non-parametric correlated data.

Many thanks,

Nick