Re: st: How to open a .pdf outside Stata with a Stata command

From   Eric Booth <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: How to open a .pdf outside Stata with a Stata command
Date   Tue, 18 Dec 2012 10:22:15 -0600

<>

Ah, I havent reproduced this on a PC, but the command line appears to be of this structure:

<Acrobat path> /A "<parameter>=<value>" "<PDF path>"

take a look at this manual and replace the mac shell commands with the PC commands:

http://www.adobe.com/content/dam/Adobe/en/devnet/acrobat/pdfs/pdf_open_parameters.pdf

Good luck.

- Eric