st: Change fill intensity in marginsplot

From   Richard Williams <>
Subject   st: Change fill intensity in marginsplot
Date   Tue, 18 Dec 2012 09:55:00 -0500

I am giving commands like the following:

marginsplot, scheme(s1mono) recastci(rarea)

This gives me shaded confidence intervals. The fill intensity is 80, which is darker than I want. How can I change the fill intensity? You can find fill intensity options for things like -twoway- but every syntax I have tried produces an error in marginsplot. I would thing you'd add something like -fin(30)- but that doesn't work. I can change the fill intensity in the graphics editor but I'd rather just get it the way I want in the first place.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu