st: Cannot open a saved SEM diagram

From   Dino Gibertoni <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Cannot open a saved SEM diagram
Date   Tue, 18 Dec 2012 11:52:53 +0100

dear Statalisters,
yesterday I worked on my SEM diagram and saved it at the end of the
session without any hint of things going wrong.
Today I am not able to open it, every time I try to I get this error message:

. sg__model::SelectionsDlg():  3010  attempt to dereference NULL pointer
   sg__model::Selected():     -  function returned error
   sg__model::doaction():     -  function returned error
sg__actionlog::perform():     -  function returned error
    sg__actionlog::run():     -  function returned error
     sg__model::runlog():     -  function returned error
       sg__model::Open():     -  function returned error
     sg__model::signal():     -  function returned error
sg__globalclass::signal():     -  function returned error
                 <istmt>:     -  function returned error

Is there a way to recover the diagram?

thank you for your attention

DINO GIBERTONI di Scienze Biomediche e Neuromotorie - Università di Bologna
via S.Giacomo, 12 40126 Bologna
tel. 331.102.9964