st: xtivreg post-estimation command help

From   "Shi, Shishan (MU-Student)" <ss4x5@mail.missouri.edu>
Subject   st: xtivreg post-estimation command help
Date   Mon, 17 Dec 2012 17:56:46 +0000

Hi Stata users,
I am running a 2SLS + fixed effect regression with one IV for one endogenous variable and use -xtivreg.

I also would like to test the strength of my IV, so I tried
-estat firststage
which works for -xtregress

However, it doesn't work for -xtivreg.

Can someone please help me with this?
Is there a command that allows me to do F-test on the first stage after -xtivreg?

Thanks,
Sybil