st: frontier

From   Khurshid Djalilov <kdjalilov@bournemouth.ac.uk>
Subject   st: frontier
Date   Mon, 17 Dec 2012 14:52:17 +0000

I am trying to investigate Cost (Profit) inefficiencies for 86 banks representing two different regions (panel data).
In addition to input-output variables I have dummy as well as economic development variables. I was wondering how I can generate cost and profit efficiencies as I am a new user and am having problems with this.

The variable I have as following:

TC - dependent variable, PBF - (input, independent variable), OV - (input, independent variable), TL - (output, independent variable), OEA - (output, independent variable), NFC - (output, independent variable), N1 - (netput, independent variable), N2 - (netput, independent variable),
Y - (time, independent), r - regional dummy (independent), g - growth (independent), inf - inflation (independent).

I would appreciate if anyone could write commands using these variables, please.
Thank you.

BU is a Disability Two Ticks Employer and has signed up to the Mindful Employer charter. Information about the accessibility of University buildings can be found on the BU DisabledGo webpages [ http://www.disabledgo.com/en/org/bournemouth-university ]