Re: st: Testing the null that the intercepts are equal.

From   Rebecca Pope <rebecca.a.pope@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Testing the null that the intercepts are equal.
Date   Sun, 16 Dec 2012 12:38:04 -0600

Hi David,
See this FAQ from Bill Gould at StataCorp:
http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/statistics/pooling-data-and-chow-tests/

It addresses your question about testing, but also larger relevant
issues about "pooling" data that you might find helpful here.

Rebecca