st: Testing the null that the intercepts are equal.

From   David Juarez <skee42018@hotmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Testing the null that the intercepts are equal.
Date   Sun, 16 Dec 2012 12:09:24 -0600

I'm trying to test whether the null hypothesis that the intercepts are equal to determine if the data should be pooled.  I have a panel dataset.  What I found is the test command.

I used the command:

 test corrupt pcgdp_ln SP_POP_GROW

where each one of the above variables are my independent variables.  Is that the proper test, and if it is, did I perform the proper syntax?